- All homes will achieve an A3 Building Energy Rating due to the following features:
- Highly energy efficient A-Rated condensing gas boilers providing heat to multiple zones. Stainless steel rapid recovery cylinders.
- Easy to use and customise programmer and thermostatically controlled radiators.
- On demand ventilation system by Aereco, which delivers a ‘refreshed’ indoor environment day-in day-out through extract fans and humidity sensor vents.
- Low maintenance Solar PV panels providing clean, green and free energy top ups to each home.
- Excellent standard and low u value to walls, floors and roof
- All houses are constructed to provide a high level of air tightness to a standard which surpasses the current Building Regulations.
Internal Joinery & Ironmongery
- Panel doors fitted throughout with matching 150mm skirtings, 75mm architraves and fitted with chrome steel ironmongery. Quality timber staircase with painted handrail.
- Matt tiles to kitchen, WC, bathroom and En-suite.
Bathrooms and En-suites
- Contemporary white suites are standard in all bathrooms
- Pressurised shower system, Vadoo twin shower heads with rainwater trencher, slim line shower tray and steel bath.
- All chrome showers, bath and basin taps.
- Chrome heated towel rails are standard in family bathroom and en-suite
- Bathrooms are finished with a combination of floor and wall tiling to wet areas.
- Full pedestal basin’s throughout.
Windows & Doors
- High performance double glazed UPVC 1.2 W/m2k value windows with child safety restrictors and external doors.
Internal window and door handles are chrome finish.
- All walls and ceilings are painted throughout, painted as per the sales office.
Lighting & Electrical Specification
- Generous and well-designed electrical & lighting specification.
- Pre-wired for intruder alarm, multiple TV/ broadband providers and free to air TV with multiple points provided throughout each home.
- Smoke/heat detectors fitted as standard
- Provision for external car charging point.
- The development is serviced by Virgin and Eir.
Kitchen / Utility
- Superior handcrafted quality bespoke kitchens by Fitzgerald Kitchens. Kitchens feature handless and chrome handles with soft close doors.
- Included in the specification are polished worktops and splashback with stainless steel under mounted sink and recessed drainer.
- Utility rooms fitted as standard.
- High quality built-in wardrobes in bedrooms as per showhouse from Fitzgerald Kitchens. Wardrobes doors with chrome handles and a combination of hanging and shelved space.
- Low maintenance, high quality external finishes of brick and coloured render.
- Aluminium facia and gutters. PVC soffit.
- Gates fitted on side passages.
- Permeable paving to front driveways. Concrete footpaths to sides and rear outdoor living area.
- All gardens will be raked seeded.
- All homes are covered by a 10 year Homebond structural guarantee.
- Attic storage solution trusses as standard.